WEB DEVELOPMENT PROCESSWe follow a structured approach to ensure quality.
We partner with our clients to ensure that each project is successful. We provide regular feedback during the process and provide suggestions that will improve both the usability of the site and its marketing. We know that each business’ needs change over time so every site we build is designed with flexibility in mind.
Typically, our projects follow a 5-step process, from the moment we get started to the project’s completion:
Website Project Planning and Strategy
- The project’s fundamental goals
- The project’s scope, time frame, and budget requirements
- Desired or recommended features, technologies, and other important details
- Research of your business’ industry and competition
- Methods to achieve the fundamental goals
- Overall website flow concept
- Development of the site’s architecture
- Optimization of the site’s navigation
- Definition of the site’s textual content
Every project begins with a question. What is the ultimate goal of your website? Whether it is to improve sales, convert more leads, or improve communications with your customers, we develop a solid strategy to achieve that goal. Based on this fundamental direction, we create a Specification Document to serve as the blue print for development.
We create custom prototypes of the home page and significant sub-pages to determine the look and feel. This helps to define the layout, color scheme, and all the graphic elements of the website. After your review, any required edits are done immediately. When you have approved final changes, we move forward to the next phase.
Web Development and Coding
Quality Assurance and Launch
- Extensive testing to ensure the site is error free and is compatible with all major browsers
- Adjusting the final details of the site’s design and features
- Configuration and setup of the server that will host the web site
- Moving the web site to the live server
We follow a thorough internal process to validate your site’s functionality and performance. Once all quality gates are passed, your site is put into production and is available to your customers on the web.
Promotion, Statistics and Reporting
- A variety of digital marketing options are available to promote your site
- Configuration of a thorough solution to track the traffic on the site and get detailed reports and statistics.
After your site is launched, you’ll receive data to measure the success of your website. In addition, we make sure all necessary tools are available for you to adjust and enhance your website.